- Sleep in till 9AM
- Ride your new singlespeed build to the neighborhood cafe
- Meet your friends for breakfast
- Drive to the Bike shop to get new cyclocross bike fitted
- Hang out with the shop boys while they fuss over you and adjust your bike
- Answer your cell phone and have the following conversation:
Them: Doc Shazam, where are you?
You: I’m at a bike shop, buying a bike
Them: You’re supposed to be at the hospital.
You: No I’m not.
Them: Your name is on the schedule
You: No it’s not.
Them: Yes. It is.
&()*&^ %$ ^&%$# & &&^$ ### ### #
Popularity: 6% [?]
Filed under: Uncategorized